Univest Asset Management conducts a boutique merchant banking business, involving:
- Structuring financial transactions,
- participating in joint ventures for placements in Private Wealth Management Programs,
- trading gold bullion, precious stones, financial instruments and commodities, often selling to major Chinese government trading companies and major buyers in trading capitals but also to major corporations worldwide. and
- providing financing and merchant card processing facilities for businesses globally.
Univest Asset Mangement was founded in 1978. It is controlled by:
- Bernard A. Bain, Director
- Angela R. Mann, Director
Bernard A. Bain is part of Anglo European Corporation, a boutique investment bank based in New York whose activities comprise project funding and investment and commodity trading. Its project funding and investment activities are conducted on a global basis but with a particular emphasis on China. Anglo's relations in China reach the highest levels of government. Website: www.angloeuropeancorporation.com
Angela R. Mann is part of a successful Pharma trading business and has had more than 33 years of senior business experience. Angela is now a senior member of the Univest team and an integral part of its commodity trading business. She specializes in the procurement of buyers, sellers and investors and in conducting due diligence of qualify buyers. She has long expertise in evaluating assets under management and in networking these assets to qualified buyers. She also plays an important role in managing the relationship between clients, buyers and sellers and plays a key role in maintaining the focus of the business.